Aren’t appetizers the best? I love that you can make an entire meal out of a dozen different foods. In fact, date night with Daddy Diva is often spent bar-side, chowing down on little bites and yummies instead of a full meal. What’s your favorite appetizer?
One of my favorite, portable appetizers is this Easy Apricot Kielbasa:
It might be the easiest appetizer EVER!
This kielbasa recipe is an astounding delight: simple; easy to whip up in about 10 minutes, and is so flavorful that you can’t even believe that it can be made in such a short amount of time, using only 5 ingredients.
Mmmmm… it’s just tastes so darn good, and you can eat it fresh out of the oven with cute plastic toothpicks.
I recently discovered that both men, women and children swoon over this recipe – it’s sweet and savory and really just a bowl-full of yum! Everytime I bring it to a party, it’s gone in the blink of an eye! Poof! Everyone will tell you it’s “So Good!” And, did I mention that it’s really easy make as well? And you probably have most if not all the ingredients already in your pantry.
The Easiest Appetizer EVER: Apricot Kielbasa
- 1 lb. fully cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, brown the kielbasa then drain and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and simmer over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Return the kielbasa to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm.