Sweet, savory and yummy! These Roasted Cumin Carrot Bites are a quick and healthy snack that you can have on your table in under 30 minutes.
Next to Kale Chips, these are my kids’ favorite roasted vegetable snack!
Thanks Maria for reminding me that spiced cooked carrots are blog worthy! XO
Roasted Cumin Carrot Bites
- 5 medium carrots cut into rounds
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. cumin
- A pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Put the carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil; sprinkle with the cumin, red pepper flakes (optional) and salt and pepper.
- Roast until the carrots are tender and browning, about 25 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.