Goodbye store made, calorie laden, bottled Ranch dip and say hello HEALTHY, Skinny, Easy and Homemade Ranch Vegetable Dip! It’s perfect for the holiday’s and almost completely guilt free! Enjoy!
For the Ranch Seasoning
- 1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk
- 2 tbs. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended. If you want a more finely-ground seasoning mix, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
*3 tbs. mix = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix
For the Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Whisk seasoning packet and yogurt into a small bowl until well combined.
- Serve right away or refrigerate overnight or up to three days.