This is a fantastic and beautiful winter fruit salad that can be served whenever you feel like a sweet seasonal treat! Made with a few simple seasonal ingredients, it’s completely gluten free and vegan. It looks beautiful on the table and kids go crazy for it!
Speaking of kids – my kids put this one together. I usually serve it in a big bowl but they wanted to make it look extra special for the blog. Either way this recipe is sweet and tangy and totally delicious! Enjoy!
Flavorful Winter Fruit Salad
- 8 tangerines
- 4 pears
- 4 apples
- 6 kiwis
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds, optional
- 2 tbs. maple syrup ( real syrup)
- 1 tbs. fresh lime juice
- Peel the tangerines.
- Cut pears and apples into bite sized chunks.
- Peel kiwis and cut in half lengthwise. Slice kiwis into bite sized chunks.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the maple syrup and lime juice until well combined.
- Gently toss fruit to mix and sprinkle fruit salad with pomegranate seeds just before serving, if desired.
- Best served immediately!