Ok, I know this picture is not that good but the dip is ROCKSTAR! It’s quick and delicious… in fact it always disappears minutes after I serve it! I highly recommend you make a double batch if your feeding more then 6 people. Really, it’s THAT GOOD!
- 32 fresh asparagus spears (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and immediately place in ice-water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with asparagus.