These cookies are the perfect “treat“to keep kids happy with their packed school lunches! With only 7 ingredients, and not a ton of sugar, these delicate cookies can be made in a snap and enjoyed all week! I never feel THAT bad about giving these to my kids!
- 4 tbs. salted butter, melted
- 3 tbs. sugar
- 2 1/2 tbs. whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt until well combined and there are no “chunks.”
- Add rolled oats and then chocolate chips and combine.
- Place 1 tsp. of dough, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to paper towels to cool completely.