I LOVE black beans! I like to cook them in the crockpot and add them to many dishes like my Mexican Lasagna. I love a yummy bean salad and when they are served with chicken. What’s your favorite kind of bean and how to you like to prepare it?
Today I want to share with you this Amazing Black Bean Salad recipe — I just can’t get enough!
This bean salad recipe is sweet, savory, a little spicy and terribly addictive. Ok, I mean seriously addictive. As soon as I snuck a taste, I was hooked and kept returning to my refrigerator numerous times for a little nibble. Enjoy!
Amazing Black Bean Salad
- 2 (15oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small sweet white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple, drained and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour then serve.