I love these cornbread muffins. They are from Down Home with The Neely’s on the food network. I’ve tried a million different corn muffin recipe’s but none compare. Give these a whirl and be an A + chef! Seriously, these are to die for! These make a great side for your Thanksgiving table as well!
The Neely’s Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Special equipment: paper muffin cups or PAM and a 12-cup muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin or spray the tin with PAM. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.