I think winter and oven roasted vegetables go together like cookies and milk. Is that a bad comparison for a healthy food blog? Despite my terrible analogy, this roasted vegetable recipe is seriously delicious –almost addictive. Even Stew, my three-year-old, eats almost any vegetables (no eggplant) if the vegetables are oven roasted this way. True story.
Eating a healthy diet full of vegetables and fruit helps you maintain good health so GET COOKING and EAT UP! If you like roasted vegetables, be sure to check out my other MealDiva roasted vegetable recipe as well. To make this a MealDiva Approved dinner, serve it with my Easy Chicken Nuggets, Tilapia or Lamb Chops. Enjoy!
Easy Roasted Vegetables
- 1 small eggplant, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow squash, cut into large chunks
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbs. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Toss it all together and spread evenly on a roasting pan.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until vegetables are cooked and heated through.