This marinated flank steak rocks. Its simple and simply delicious Paleo cooking. To make it a MealDiva Approved meal; serve it with some spinach and Garlicky Green Beans, Sweet Potato Fries or with a beautiful salad. Enjoy!
Paleo Mexican Marinated Flank Steak
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tbs. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 lb. flank steak
- Make the marinade by combining all of the ingredients (except the steak) in a bowl.
- Place the steak in a shallow dish and pour marinade over then toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place on grill and cook until medium-rare or 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing it thin against the grain.