This quick, easy and flavorful Paleo Lemon Tilapia with Tangy Broccoli Slaw is so, so, so good. The MealDiva house just can’t get enough!
This is one rockstar paleo-friendly family, MealDiva Approved recipe! The kids ate it up within minutes and were asking for more! My kids really do love tilapia and I guess a little citrus goes a long way…. Enjoy!
Lemon Tilapia with Tangy Broccoli Slaw
- 4 (6oz) raw tilapia, washed, patted dry
- 2 lemons, one sliced and the other juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided into ¼ tsps.
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper, divided in ¼ tsps.
- Dash of cayenne pepper ( optinal)
- 2 cups broccoli slaw ( I found it at Wegman’s) or shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tbs. fresh lime juice
- Preheat broiler on high and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish filets, sprinkle with salt and pepper ( and cayenne if using) and place a lemon slice on each.
- Broil fish for 3-5 minutes on each side until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish broils, combine broccoli slaw in a bowl with lime juice and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- To serve, place broccoli slaw on the plate and top with fish. A little hot sauce or salsa tastes wonderful with this as well!
Note: if lime juice is to tangy for you, drizzle the slaw with a little olive oil as well. Enjoy!