If you are looking for a super fast and delicious dinner, look no further then this Easy Spicy Sausages with Ravioli, Zucchini and Peppers. Talk about a one pan dinner that is EASY to make and will have your family looking for seconds. If you don’t like spicy sausages, feel free to use Italian ones. Serve this recipe with a beautiful Grilled Romaine Salad and some Garlic Bread, wine and enjoy!
Easy Spicy Sausages with Ravioli, Zucchini and Peppers
- 12 oz cheese ravioli
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb hot Italian sausages, casings removed and broken into 1/2-in. chunks
- 2 tbs. garlic, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. chunks
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, return to pot, and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
- Add sausage and cook, stirring often, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer sausage to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook garlic, onion, and zucchini until starting to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in bell peppers, a good pinch of salt and pepper, and reserved sausage and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Combine sausage mixture with reserved pasta and transfer to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with half the parmesan and serve with remaining cheese on the side.