Is it fall, summer or uh, spring? Is it just me or are we having some wacky weather? I feel completely confused by the constant change in temperature and it’s causing me to have some major moments of weather-related blahs. In turn, all of my recent cooking has been SUPER EASY! In fact, I don’t think any recipe could be less stressful to make then this Easy Baked Asparagus and Brussel Sprout dish!
This asparagus and brussel sprout recipe is pretty finger lick’ good. I mean, both vegetables are tasty, but when they are combined with a little sea salt, garlic powder and parmesan cheese, well, they become AMAZING! Seriously, serve this dish tonight and you will be golden. Promise.
Easy Baked Asparagus & Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 lbs. asparagus, trimmed
- ½ lbs. brussel Sprouts, sliced in half and quartered
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- ¼ tbs. garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbs. parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay asparagus and brussel sprouts out on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt and toss to coat.
- Spread them out so that they lay flat and bake for 12 minutes, shake the pan, then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.