Labor Day is viewed as the unofficial last day of vacation before the start of the new school year (and mourned by students all over). Stated differently, it is the Back-to-School kickoff (cheered by parents all over!). Now it’s time to grill!
I will say that if you are looking for a receipe with a super-pow of flavors that hits you and knocks your taste buds unconscious… this steak recipe is it… and it only has 6 ingredients! Yum!
Dry Rubbed London Broil
- 4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 London Broil (3 lbs. piece)
- Mix the rub ingredients together in a bowl and set aside
- Remove steak from package and place on a platter.
- Sprinkle both sides with the dry rub and gently rub it in.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to high
- Cook for 10-12 minutes per side or until desired doneness
- Remove steak and plate it. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.