Welcome to my final fall #CrockpotThursday post ( for this year anyway)! Let me know if you enjoyed my crockpot tips and all of the other wonderful recipes that I shared. Did you have a favorite?
For this recipe, you don’t have to sear the meat unless you want to – it adds a richer taste to the meal.
Enough said, lets start cooking! Enjoy!
Crockpot Hungry Man Stew
- 1 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 lbs. sweet Italian sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- A pinch of salt and a sprinkle of pepper
- 1 (24oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) can diced chilies
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a frying pan, brown the meat with the onion.
- Drain the meat and pour into a greased crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover and cook for 6-8 hours until the meat is done.