Simple, comforting and satisfying – it’s the answer to your cold weather weeknight blues: Crockpot Black Bean & Beef Stew. Yum. Enjoy!
Crockpot Black Bean & Beef Stew
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lbs. lean stewing beef
- 1 (24oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 bag frozen peppers mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Coat bottom of a crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place onion in the pot, followed by beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and black beans and peppers.
- Add cumin and chili powder, and mix into the juices a little.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.