My family, specifically my husband and oldest daughter, can’t get enough of this dressing. It’s so amazing that I guarantee it will become a staple in your house! Try it!
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed
- Kosher salt
- 3 tsp. white or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh chives
- Ground black pepper
- 8 cups salad greens and fresh herb leaves ( fresh mint basil and cilantro taste great in this salad) and tender stems.
- Combine garlic and salt in a large salad bowl.
- Mash to a paste with a fork.
- Mix in vinegar, then oil and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes while you prepare the greens
- Stir vinaigrette, add greens and toss.