Super juicy chicken that is perfectly seasoned with mild flavors and totally kid-approved, this easy crockpot chicken recipe is best served over rice with a side of summer fresh salad.
Just toss your chicken and marinade into the crockpot… turn it on…walk away… and come back to this:
Yup, dinner is done. How fantastic is that? Enjoy!
Easy 6 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- Use a 4-quart crockpot (if using a 6-quart, this recipe will cook super fast and dry out so be sure to check after 3 hours so see how it’s doing).
- Put the chicken into your crockpot.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and pour evenly over the top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Serve with whole-wheat rice and steamed or roasted vegetables
My kids requested a little BBQ sauce with their dish – it tastes delicious either way! Want more crockpot chicken recipes? Look no further then Crockpot Cheesy Chicken , Crockpot Chicken Soup and Crockpot Chicken Lasagna!