I think beef and the Crockpot make the perfect pair: it’s where a usually tough piece of meat becomes a tenderized, succulent masterpiece. Seriously.
The Crockpot is also a convenient time saver for busy families. So what’s stopping you from using yours today? This fantastic Beef Stroganoff is super yummy and so easy!
First, get your onions chopped and add them to the crockpot. Then add the mushrooms…. isn’t this easy?
I have to share that I’m using local NJ beef. It’s amazing…check it out on EatlocalNJ.com
Add the meat and broth to the crockpot and you’re all set! Just set it and forget it for a few hours…
When it’s almost done, prepare noodles according to package directions and add the cream cheese/flour combination to the crockpot. Stir it until melted and voila! Dinner is ready! To make this a MealDiva Approved dinner, serve it a side of string beans. Yum!
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lbs. cubed stewing meat
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package pre-sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup beef bone broth
- ½ cup Philadelphia cream cheese (light)
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1 package fettuccine or whole wheat egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Mix meat, onions and mushrooms into the Crockpot
- Add broth & stir
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
- Combine cream cheese and flour.
- Add it to Crockpot and stir until cream cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Add to hot pasta and toss to coat. Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my patronage and recommendations, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.