I can’t wait for grilling season to start! Lately, I’ve been craving baby back ribs but as I wait for my deck to defrost (yes, I still have snow), I decided to cook up some pork shoulder ribs in the Crockpot instead. Pork shoulder ribs are a cheaper cut of meat that simply melts when they are slow cooked in the Crockpot.
Seriously, I’m not bragging here, it literally melts in your mouth.
Finger lickin’ good.
Mmmmmm I love a good pork recipe. Don’t you?
If you like this recipe, be sure to sign up to have free MealDiva recipes delivered right to your inbox! Happy Cooking!
Crockpot Orange & Ginger Pork Ribs
- 2 lbs. pork shoulder ribs
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Place pork ribs in a greased Crockpot
- Lay the onion slices over the ribs.
- Combine the marmalade, pepper, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl and mix to combine then pour it over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- If the sauce is thin, pour it into a small saucepan, add 1-2 tbs. cornstarch and simmer for 7-10 minutes before serving with ribs.
- Serve ribs topped with onions and sauce.