This Chicken and Peaches recipe is quick, sweet, savory and just out of this world delicious. For as long as I remember, my kids have loved chicken cooked with marmalade, tomatoes or peaches so this is a total winner in my house – in fact, my kids asked for a repeat the next day!
To make this a MealDiva Approved meal, serve it with a side of steamed or roasted vegetables.
First, dredge chicken breast in olive oil and flour then sprinkle with brown sugar. This gives them a nice texture that my kids always enjoy.
Open canned peaches, drain and rinse. Spread them over the check breasts then top with a sprinkle of ginger, cloves and sea salt. Sea salt really makes the taste of the peaches pop….yum.. my mouth is watering …
Pop the chicken and peaches into a 350 oven for 10-12 minutes and dinner is all set to go! Enjoy!
15-Minute Chicken and Peaches
- 4 -5 thin sliced skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can peaches, drained and sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a baking dish with PAM
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl
- Add flour to a separate small bowl.
- Dredge chicken by dipping it in olive oil then flour so that it’s coated.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and evenly sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place peach slices on chicken breast so that they are nicely layered.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger and cloves.
- Sprinkle ginger/clove mixture over peaches.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the peaches.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.