Really, the picture says it all: YUM!
Luscious Cinnamon-Sugar Crockpot Rolls
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- Grease a crockpot using butter-flavored PAM
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Dip each biscuit into the melted butter then into the cinnamon-sugar and place in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook in high for 2-2 ½ hours or until rolls are done/
- Rolls are done when they you press a fork into one and it comes out clean.