Have you ever found yourself wondering aimlessly around at the super market, wondering what to make for dinner? Do you eat out more then you eat in? Do you find yourself having to throw out unused produce at the end of the week because it went bad? Do you find planning and executing meals a daunting task?
If so, I can help! MealDiva is about teaching you how to plan, shop and execute healthy, balanced, delicious, whole-food meals. If you have a plan, it will save you time, effort and money while improving your eating habits. In addition, you will eat healthier because you will be eating REAL FOOD! In addition, your grocery shopping will be efficient. When you have a list, shopping is easier. Naturally, you will also get to avoid having groceries go to waste.
So why is Meal Planning important?
• Meal planning is an important part of healthy eating to ensure meals are balanced and the nutricious.
• Healthy eating is needed for proper growth and development.
• It is never too early to start healthy habits.
Let the MealDiva plan your meals and provide you with a grocery list so that you can discover how easy and wonderful it is to enjoy home-cooked, whole-food, family dinners. Come pick up your copy of my ebook and get started planning 4 weeks worth of healthy family dinners!
Here’s the list of meals included in the ebook:
- Shrimp & Pasta with Salad
- Italian Sausage, Peppers and Potatoes with Kale Salad
- Tuscan Bean Stew with Crusty Bread
- One-Pot Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff with Crudités Platter
- Bean Burrito with Tequila Slaw and Lim and Cilantro Dressing
- Spinach Gnocchi with Side Salad
- Crockpot Tomato Basil Soup
- Turkey Butternut Squash Chili
- Apricot Chicken and Garlic Spinach
- Glazed Pork Chops with Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Beef Stew with Side Salad
- Sirloin Steak and Avocado with Side Salad
- Chicken Pasta Bake with Crudités Platter
- Spanish Rice and Shrimp Dinner with Green Beans
- Salmon in White Wine Sauce with Brussels Sprouts
- Chicken Nuggets and Greek Salad
- Pork Chops and Baked Potato Pieces with veggies
- Flank Steak with Warm Tomato Topping
- Crockpot Chicken Stew with Veggies
- Kale and White Bean Soup
- Foiled Chicken with Corn and Black Beans
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia with Carrot Fries
- Crockpot BBQ Pork Chops with Potato Salad
Thanks for your interest in my eBook. MealDiva dinner plans are tailored towards busy families and includes a variety of tasty recipes. I promise that they are all super yummy and kid approved and will be on your table in under 45 minutes.
This eBook is packed full of:
• 24 mouthwatering family dinners with photographs from my kitchen.
• Tips and tricks to help you cut back on cooking time.
• Grocery shopping lists – all you have to do is print and shop!
Payment is super secure and fast with PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay online! Once you’ve paid you’ll be directed back to the MealDiva website to download the eBook. Be sure to click the RETURN TO MEALDIVA LLC link after you’ve placed your order to access the download page.