Holiday Champagne Cosmo
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 8 thin strips of lime zest (from 2 limes), each about 1/4 inch wide and 3 inches long
- 2 bottles (750 ml) brut sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled
- Combine the cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and lime juice in a small pitcher and mix well.
- Hold a lime strip over a tall Champagne flute, twist or tie it into a single knot to release the essential oils, and drop the zest into the flute.
- Repeat with the remaining zest and seven more flutes.
- Divide the juice mixture equally among the flutes.
- Top each flute with the sparkling wine (depending on the size of your flutes, you may not need all of the wine). Serve immediately.
Baked Honey Brie
- 1 round brie
- 2 tsp. of runny honey
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 2 tsp. of fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. of fresh lavender
- Combine olive oil and herbs.
- Cut rind about 5-10 mm from the edge.
- Sprinkle olive oil herb mixture over cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Drizzle honey on cheese
- Serve with fresh baguette or crackers of choice.